Fast Laptops

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 2 June 2013

How do I know the ip of my Minecraft server so others can join my server?

Posted on 00:49 by Unknown
I downloaded the server software from here: http://www.minecraft.net/download , I have the server set up and everything and it's running and I can join. The problem is that I have people I want to invite to play along with me, how do I find the ip?

Answers:

Go to your start menu and type in cmd.exe, now once the box pops up type in ipconfig. And it will be the FIRST Default Gateway. Give that to your friends.

Resolved Question Show me another » ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Best Answer - Chosen by Voters Go to your start menu and type in cmd.exe, now once the box pops up type in ipconfig. And it will be the FIRST Default Gateway. Give that to your friends. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I understand right, You can find the IP address for the domain name (minecraft.net) you mentioned there. 50.16.203.217 is the IP address for the domain name, I found this from www.whoisxy.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------- You look up on the computer, what is my external ip adress also unless your running hamich you need to port forwarded unless your running a direct connection with out wifi

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do I know the ip of my Minecraft server so others can join my server?
    I downloaded the server software from here: http://www.minecraft.net/download , I have the server set up and everything and it's running...
  • Is the game Minecraft still in Beta stage or is it a finished product?
    Hey I just looked into purchasing minecraft from their website but it said the game is only 14.99 whilst in beta stage but a full 20,00 euro...
  • How do you move Minecraft to another computer that has no internet?
    I installed Minecraft on one computer that has internet and i want to move it to another computer that has no internet and no java currentl...
  • What are the benifits of getting the payed version of minecraft?
    Are there certain things you can only do with a paid minecraft account? Answers: Well, if you get the real minecraft, you can get many thing...
  • Is the game Minecraft still in Beta stage or is it a finished product?
    Hey I just looked into purchasing minecraft from their website but it said the game is only 14.99 whilst in beta stage but a full 20,00 euro...
  • Can a Radeon HD 6320 graphic run 32x32 texture packs for minecraft?
    Im going to get a computer with this graphics card and i wanted to play minecraft in it i whant to download some 32x32 textures but will thi...
  • How do I make my Dell Inspiron 1525 play games like World of Warcraft or Minecraft?
    I can open minecraft but it lags heaps. What do I need to buy to make it run a bit faster and play these games, I'm not looking to mak...
  • How do I start a Minecraft server?
    I have been trying to start a Minecraft server for me and my friend, and so far I have been unsuccessful. What do I need to do to start the ...
  • How do I make minecraft mods work while playing it?
    I have winrar and all that and i deleted the meta thing but when i go into minecraft its just normal and im confused. How do i activate the...
  • How much does the game Minecraft cost?
    I was hoping to ask my parents to buy me Minecraft for Christmas, but I'm not sure how much it costs. How much does it cost? Is there an...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (110)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • How do I make Minecraft run faster?
      • How do I know the ip of my Minecraft server so oth...
      • Can i get the xbox version of Minecraft if i bough...
      • My computer is too old to run Minecraft is there a...
      • When playing Minecraft through the browser, will i...
    • ►  May (105)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile